Star Tollywood director Rajamouli is currently busy shooting for his ambitious multistarrer, RRR, featuring NTR and Ram Charan as the main leads. And, in a recent media interaction, Rajamouli revealed an interesting tidbit about his promotional strategy for RRR.
It’s well known that Rajamouli had revealed the basic plotlines of his previous blockbusters, Maryada Ramanna and Eega, even before the films’ release. This strategy prepared the audience about what to expect from these movies.
However, Rajamouli has decided to not reveal RRR’s basic story before its release. “I follow different strategies for my films. I am not going to reveal anything about RRR’s story unlike what I did for Maryada Ramanna and Eega. I’ll talk about RRR at an appropriate time,” said Rajamouli. RRR is slated to hit screens in 2020.
Articles that might interest you:
- Thaman on board for Mahesh’s next!
- Rajinikanth’s fifth entry into the 200 crore club!
- Surprising success of Dear Comrade’s Hindi version
- Is this the title of Prabhas’ next?
- Former President Pranab Mukherjee honors Allu Aravind
- Ram Charan teases Varun Tej