The team of Rajamouli’s highly-anticipated period magnum opus, RRR, is gearing up for yet another massive schedule, this time in the West. RRR’s team has left for Vadodara in the wee hours of Friday. The Vadodara schedule is expected to last for nearly a month.
None other than NTR himself has informed his fans about flying to the Gujarat city. Tarak took to Twitter this morning and posted his, Rajamouli’s and Charan’s boarding passes and captioned it, “Off to a flying start! Big schedule ahead.#RRR.”
Bollywood stars Ajay Devgn and Alia Bhatt and all other prominent actors will be taking part in this schedule. DVV Danayya is bankrolling this humongous project. Stay tuned for further updates.
— Jr NTR (@tarak9999) March 28, 2019
Articles that might interest you:
- Balakrishna buys an expensive house in Jubilee Hills
- Nithiin, Nithya’s Ishq turns 9; Director hints at a sequel
- Buzz picks up for Nandita Swetha’s Akshara
- Koratala Siva finalizes Allu Arjun’s look in his film
- PSPK27 title locked-To be revealed on this date
- Talk Dil Raju to remake Naandhi in Bollywood?