The team of Rajamouli’s highly-anticipated period magnum opus, RRR, is gearing up for yet another massive schedule, this time in the West. RRR’s team has left for Vadodara in the wee hours of Friday. The Vadodara schedule is expected to last for nearly a month.
None other than NTR himself has informed his fans about flying to the Gujarat city. Tarak took to Twitter this morning and posted his, Rajamouli’s and Charan’s boarding passes and captioned it, “Off to a flying start! Big schedule ahead.#RRR.”
Bollywood stars Ajay Devgn and Alia Bhatt and all other prominent actors will be taking part in this schedule. DVV Danayya is bankrolling this humongous project. Stay tuned for further updates.
— Jr NTR (@tarak9999) March 28, 2019
Articles that might interest you:
- Vithika Sheru all set for her new avatar
- Balayya asks for a bounded script to comeback director?
- Yash to share a chunk of profits from KGF 2’s collections
- Thanks to COVID- Sonu Sood’s dull career picks up
- Bigg Boss 4- This contestant’s safe game working big time
- At last, Govt of India gives permission to re-open theaters