Filmmaker SS Rajamouli and cinematographer KK Senthil Kumar have collaborated on several films since they first teamed up for Sye. Thereafter, Senthil has been a key member of Rajamouli’s team while working on films like Yamadonga, Magadheera, Eega and later, the two Baahubali films.
Talking about his equation with Senthil, SS Rajamouli said, “When I met Senthil for the first time, he had shot Aithe and I had already delivered an industry hit with Simhadri. However, Senthil told me that he didn’t like Simhadri and I was offended for a moment. But within a short time, I realised that I had to collaborate with someone like Senthil who is very honest and is not afraid to point out my mistakes. That’s how our journey began.”
On July 29, Rajamouli and his wife Rama wished Senthil on his birthday and pleaded him to change his caller tune as soon as possible because it had become quite irritating. On the other hand, Prabhas credited Senthil for being an extremely good person; however, the most unique request came from Rana himself. “Senthil doesn’t drink, smoke, eat meat. And he doesn’t have any other bad habits either. I hope at least this year, he does some of that,” Rana joked.
Articles that might interest you:
- Shahid reveals why he okayed Jersey remake in the first place
- Here are the concept and backdrop of Vinayak’s Seenayya
- Thalaivar168 to go on floors without Rajinikanth?
- Venky Mama’s advance booking starts on a positive note
- Samantha joins Venky Mama promotions
- NTR lands in Vizag, Rajamouli plans special scenes for RRR