Following the humongous blockbuster of his latest visual wonder, Baahubali The Conclusion, fans and industry well-wishers all want Rajamouli to step into Hollywood and make India proud.
In his latest interview to BBC via Facebook live, Rajamouli said that he is “unsure” about directing films in Hollywood even if he gets an opportunity. Instead, Rajamouli prefers working on Indian movies that will be watched by global audiences.
- Yatra completes censor; Gears up for Feb 8th release
- Super Star’s daughter to marry in February
- Will not marry a film industry man, says Kajal
- Nagarjuna to shoot two sequels simultaneously?
- Lawrence’s directorial debut in Bollywood with star hero