SS Rajamouli’s magnum opus, Baahubali-The Conclusion is gearing up for a grand release on April 28th. The film will be simultaneously released in Telugu, Tamil, Malayalam and Hindi languages on a grand scale.
Meanwhile, in a media interaction, when Rajamouli was asked about the comparison between him and maverick director Shankar, he said that Shankar is far ahead in utilizing technology and he was the one who started using CG in films since a very long time.
Rajamouli also added that he will be happy to see his name beside Shankar but will never accept any comparisons with him as he admires Shankar a lot.
- Poll: Which of these upcoming December releases are you looking forward to?
- Mega hero’s next nears completion
- Krish and team plan special promotions for NTR
- Happening actress aspires to act with Mahesh Babu
- 2.0 team aims for perfection close to its release