If you can remember, a special schedule was supposed to be shot in Pune but it did not happen as NTR and Ram Charan got injured badly.
So, that schedule is still pending now and the latest talk from the unit sources is that Rajamouli has decided to can that schedule in RFC itself.
Art director, Sabu Cyril will build a massive set in RFC where all these key scenes of the British and Indian revolutions will be shot. Rajamouli does not want to waste time and has decided to release the film on time.
Articles that might interest you:
- Toofan girl Mrunal Thakur joins Dulquer Salmaan’s Telugu film
- School built by Sukumar in his father’s memory to be inaugurated today
- Thimmarasu and Ishq lock digital streaming partners
- Much-awaited RRR’s Dosti song impresses big-time
- Photo Moment: Anushka, Virat’s group picture with Indian cricketers
- Bobby reveals the main inspiration for Chiranjeevi’s film