If you can remember, a special schedule was supposed to be shot in Pune but it did not happen as NTR and Ram Charan got injured badly.
So, that schedule is still pending now and the latest talk from the unit sources is that Rajamouli has decided to can that schedule in RFC itself.
Art director, Sabu Cyril will build a massive set in RFC where all these key scenes of the British and Indian revolutions will be shot. Rajamouli does not want to waste time and has decided to release the film on time.
Articles that might interest you:
- Makers reaffirm Varisu’s release for Pongal
- Buzz: Veteran actress to play a crucial role in SSMB 28
- OTT Review : Khakee: The Bihar Chapter – Hindi series on Netflix
- DJ Tillu 2 – Is this the reason for Anupama walking out?
- Varisu to be Vijay’s biggest release in UK
- Did Sesh interfere in HIT 2- Director clarifies