Sudheer Babu, Nandita starrer Prema Katha Chitram, which released last weekend, is going full throttle at box-office. The film has been received quite well by the youth and multiplex audience. Directed by J Prabhakar Reddy, the film is a horror comedy which revolves around just four characters. Maruthi had written the story, dialogues and supervised the direction. JB had scored the music.
Now, the film has found a new fan in ace director S S Rajamouli, who happened the watch the film recently. “Went2 Prema katha chitram reluctantly.But enjoyed it quite a lot.heard d budget was 1.8cr. So it is a phenomenal success. CONGRATULATIONS!!” S S Rajamouli posted on Twitter. On the other hand, Superstar Krishna and several other celebrities in Telugu film industry have praised Prema Katha Chitram’s team for coming up with a good product. No wonder, the entire team of the film is quite elated with the success and appreciation from all quarters.
- Superstar’s daughter all set for her debut
- Gold coins tradition continues in Kollywood
- Trisha becomes a hot cake in Tamil
- Not Simbu, but this talented hero to play Kamal’s grandson in Indian 2?
- Ravi Teja-Santosh Srinivas film pushed ahead