Rajamouli is known to make films in his own way and this takes a lot of time. The film’s shoot is already delayed by three months because of the injuries suffered by both the stars.
So, Rajamouli is racing against time and shooting non-stop for the film now. He does not want the film to be delayed and release on the said date of July 30th, 2020.
So much of shoot is pending which Rajamouli wants to wrap it up by the end of March so that he will have ample time for his post-production.
As his films have ample VFX, a lot of time will go in that. So, he is racing against time and is wrapping the film with back to back schedules.
Articles that might interest you:
- Tuck Jagadish enters final schedule
- Chiru’s Acharya set in state’s backdrop?
- Poll : Which among these pan-India films are you looking forward to?
- Latest update on Pushpa’s next two schedules
- Prashanth Neel reveals why he chose Prabhas for Salaar
- Mega hero heads to multiplex; Urges audiences to celebrate cinema