SS Rajamouli and Rana Daggubati are all set to interact with the media and book lovers in New Delhi at the official launch of ‘The Rise of Sivagami’. The novel, written by Anand Neelakantan, was released in the market couple of weeks ago and it has been ruling the charts ever since.
Apart from Rajamouli and Rana, the event will also see Ramyakrishna, along with Anand Neelakantan. Ramyakrishna had played the role of Sivagami in the movie and the novel traces her life when she’s a 17 year old girl.
The film’s publicity campaign is expected to gain more momentum in the next couple of weeks. Apart from the novel, the team will also launch a game and comic books based on Baahubali.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : Which of these heroines is planning her career well?
- This villain to be more deadlier in Saaho
- Interview – Navin Polishetty- I am super confident about Agent Sai Srinivas Athreya
- Tamannah thanks Omkar for Raju Gari Gadhi 3
- Noted critic’s U-Turn on Prabhas & Saaho
- Samantha the actress winning applause for Oh Baby