Rajamouli is a director who can do it all. As soon as he announced that he is making RRR with Alluri Seetaramaraju and Komaram Bheem as key characters, many thought how would that be possible.
Today, in his interaction he revealed that he got the idea from the international film Motorcycle Diaries. Rajamouli revealed that he was spellbound by the manner in which the last block reveals that the film is about Che Guevara. How all of this is showcased in the climax inspired him to get the idea.
He said that his story will also showcase how two different freedom fighters came into limelight after going through a lot and went on to become Alluri Seetaramaraju and Komaram Bheem. His story deals with what they were before becoming such famous names.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : iSmart Shankar – Ram’s Massy treat
- Telugu Review : The Lion King
- People are going crazy watching iSmart Shankar: Puri Jagannadh
- Teja opens up about his future projects
- Tamannah’s next gets an interesting title
- Has Karthikeya bagged a biggie?