Ace director S.S. Rajamouli interacted with fans today through his Twitter account and revealed some interesting snippets about his upcoming magnum opus , ‘Baahubali’. The first schedule of the film will begin on July 6th in Hyderabad, exactly a year after the release of the film ‘Eega’.
The film will be shot on Arri Alexa XT and this will be Rajamouli’s first full length feature film to be shot using digital cameras. The ace director ruled out the use of IMAX cameras for now and also quashed rumours about a 10 Crore set for 3 days of shoot.
When asked about the film’s release in multiple languages, Rajamouli had this to say. “The film will be shot in Telugu and Tamil but it will release in Hindi and Malayalam too. We are also planning to release it in other foreign languages. Will announce after the deals are done”, he said.
Young Rebel Star Prabhas and Rana Daggubati will be seen in the lead roles in this epic period drama. Anushka will be seen as the female lead.
- Vijay Deverakonda’s sweet gesture for Suryakantam team
- Nikhil’s interesting comment on Arjun Suravaram’s delay
- Chay-Sam, Rana’s dance performances at Venkatesh’s daughter’s wedding
- Balakrishna’s next moves to July
- Dhoom star’s cryptic tweets kick-off suicide rumors
- Star heroine’s dad denies his daughter’s wedding rumors