It is a well known fact about creative director SS Rajamouli’s fascination for Indian epic Mahabharata. Latest update is that he recently revealed the problems behind his dream project while addressing a meeting with IIT students in Chennai.
Speaking at the event, Rajamouli said that he needs at least 10 years of experience to attempt such a vast subject and if the project shapes up it will be made in four parts.
He further admitted that the major problem behind this project is the star cast as the actors need to provide six years of time to complete this project. Meanwhile, Rajamouli is currently busy scouting locations for Baahubali -The Conclusion.
- Kiara Advani joins Arjun Reddy’s Hindi remake unit
- Rakul Preet, Aditi Rao Hydari groove to AR Rahman’s tunes
- Latest update on Suriya’s NGK
- Sudheer Babu begins preparing for a prestigious biopic
- Kavacham’s team reveals film’s release plans