Star director Rajamouli was a special guest at Gollapudi Srinivas Memorial Award ceremony that was held recently in Chennai. Bollywood actress-filmmaker Konkana Sen Sharma was given the Gollapudi Srinivas Memorial Award for her maiden directorial venture, A Death In The Gunj.
Speaking at the event, Rajamouli revealed the main qualities a director must process. “A director must have a lot of confidence. His confidence gives a lot of energy to producers who invest money. I was quite shaky when I made my first film. But thankfully, my producer liked the movie,” said Rajamouli.
The numero uno director further added, “I always introspect and question myself if I like the story that I am going to tell before I think if it will be liked by audiences. A direct must like his story first before thinking about how to draw audiences to the theaters.” Rajamouli is currently giving finishing touches to the script for his ambitious multi-starrer, featuring NTR and Ram Charan.
Articles that might interest you:
- Naga Chaitanya to work on to movies simultaneously?
- Akhil captures Nag, Samantha’s fun moments
- This title more or less confirmed for Pawan-Krish film?
- RGV in no mood to slow down-Locks his next
- Hot and happening celeb to be a part of Bigg Boss 4?
- After Amitabh, Abhishek also tests positive for COVID-19