Talented Bollywood heroine Alia Bhatt will be playing Seetha in Rajamouli’s ambitious pre-independence magnum opus, RRR. Alia is paired opposite Ram Charan, who is playing Alluri Seetharamaraju in the movie.
In a latest interview, Rajamouli revealed the reason why he cast Alia for the role. He said that he wanted a power-packed performer who could stand her ground firmly in front of stars like NTR and Ram Charan. Also, Rajamouli was looking for an actress who can ooze innocence and mesmerize with her performance.
Well, Rajamouli seems to have made the right decision. Alia will join RRR’s shoot when the team heads to Pune later this summer.
Articles that might interest you:
- It’s a blessing: Meenakshi Chaudhary on acting with Mahesh Babu and Vijay
- Tiger Vs. Pathaan: No truth in those rumors
- Shah Rukh Khan, Akshay Kumar & Ajay Devgn receive legal notices; Here’s why
- Chandoo Mondeti opens up about Sai Pallavi’s role in Thandel
- Runtime locked for Salaar?
- Ravi Teja disappointed with his latest film being shelved?