Maverick director Rajamouli is known for pushing his limits and carving out extravagant visuals in his movies. This very quality has now earned him a cult following across the country. In a recent Directors Roundtable moderated by popular critic Rajeev Masand, Rajamouli revealed why he loves his job.
Rajamouli said that “it’s the thrill of creating new worlds and transporting the audience to an unfamiliar place” that exites him about his job (of directing movies). Rajamouli is currently busy working on the script for his multi-starrer featuring NTR and Ram Charan.
Articles that might interest you:
- Shraddha reveals key details about her cop’s role in Saaho
- Prabhas is such a good artiste that I couldn’t say no to Saaho: Jackie
- Suresh Babu unveils Pressure Cooker’s first look
- Sundeep Kishan gets injured in shoot
- Ninu Veedani Nedanu Nenu gets a release date
- Should Sapthagiri stop doing hero roles?