Maverick director Rajamouli is known for pushing his limits and carving out extravagant visuals in his movies. This very quality has now earned him a cult following across the country. In a recent Directors Roundtable moderated by popular critic Rajeev Masand, Rajamouli revealed why he loves his job.
Rajamouli said that “it’s the thrill of creating new worlds and transporting the audience to an unfamiliar place” that exites him about his job (of directing movies). Rajamouli is currently busy working on the script for his multi-starrer featuring NTR and Ram Charan.
- Chota K Naidu responds to controversy over kissing Kajal
- Yet another young star joins Bharatheeyudu 2?
- Young actress reveals her wish to act with Pawan Kalyan
- Kiara Advani joins Arjun Reddy’s Hindi remake unit
- Rakul Preet, Aditi Rao Hydari groove to AR Rahman’s tunes