Maverick director Rajamouli is known for pushing his limits and carving out extravagant visuals in his movies. This very quality has now earned him a cult following across the country. In a recent Directors Roundtable moderated by popular critic Rajeev Masand, Rajamouli revealed why he loves his job.
Rajamouli said that “it’s the thrill of creating new worlds and transporting the audience to an unfamiliar place” that exites him about his job (of directing movies). Rajamouli is currently busy working on the script for his multi-starrer featuring NTR and Ram Charan.
- Karthi and team stuck in heavy rains
- Devadas to be the biggest ever US release for Nag & Nani
- Interview : Nagarjuna – My chemistry with Nani will be the highlight of Deva Das
- Mixed response helps star hero’s son
- Amar Akbar Anthony’s intriguing pivot raises curiosity