Movie lovers across the world still remember the massive action sequence that unfolds on a snow-capped mountain in Baahubali The Beginning. Rajamouli had canned this grand sequence featuring Prabhas and Tamannaah in the picturesque European country of Bulgaria.
Now, Rajamouli is revisiting Bulgaria for his ambitious period multi-starrer, RRR. Rajamouli, NTR and RRR’s team have reportedly landed in Bulgaria once again. Apparently, the unit will camp in Bulgaria for a 3 week long schedule, where several crucial scenes and an action sequence will be shot on NTR and other foreign and Indian actors.
RRR also features Ram Charan, Ajay Devgn and Alia Bhatt in key roles. DVV Danayya is bankrolling this massive patriotic drama with a whopping budget of Rs 400 crores. RRR is slated to hit screens on July 30, 2020.
Articles that might interest you:
- Star heroine in talks for Gopichand’s next
- Varun Tej thanks Harish Shankar for Gaddhalakonda Ganesh
- Superstar Vijay leaves for a much-needed vacation
- Shraddha Kapoor in talks for India’s biggest film?
- Star heroine joins the shoot of Akhil’s next
- Bollywood star starts prepping for Jayalalithaa biopic