Just days after IIM-Ahmedabad announced that it’s going to introduce Baahubali as a case study for its students taking a course on Contemporary Film Industry, the premiere B-School has announced that SS Rajamouli and producer Shobu Yarlagadda are going to grace a special session on January 26 to address the students.
The event titled ‘Ignitus – Stories that Inspire’ is part of the three day long college festival – Chaos, and Rajamouli, Shobu will share their story about the making of Baahubali and how they achieved such staggering success, in a conversation with Professor Arvind Sahay.
Baahubali’s success has become a benchmark for many in the industry. And for business school students, it’s being introduced as a case study to learn the power of sequel and how a sequel can de-risk the movie as a marketing concept. The course will focus on marketing mantras evolving around sequels and how decisions need to be taken that respect art and creativity of a movie and yet are able to make money.
Articles that might interest you:
- India is a collection of legends like Uyyalawada Narasimhareddy: Pawan Kalyan
- Happy that Chiru sir’s long-cherished wish is fulfilled by Charan: Rajamouli
- Bigg Boss has special plans for Rahul Sipligunj’s re-entry
- Koratala Siva to break the sentiment for his next?
- PK yells at guards for stopping fan
- Amar Chitra Katha to release a comic on Sye Raa