The team of the India’s biggest motion picture, Baahubali, is currently busy with the shooting of the sequel’s climax. After several months long meticulous pre-production, the unit us filming the climax scenes in a grand way.
In an interesting update, the latest reports reveal that the film’s director SS Rajamouli has shot four different versions for the sequel, Baahubali The Conclusion.
Apparently, the four versions will provide an answer for the most asked question ‘Why did Kattappa kill Baahubali?’ During the post-production, Rajamouli will decide on one version which will be included in the final copy.
Baahubali The Conclusion is set for its release on April 28, 2017.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Mr. KK – Only style No Thrill
- Poll: What did you think of Evaru’s teaser?
- Big demand for Puri’s dates now
- After Telugu states, iSmart Shankar opens well in US too
- JB walks out; Director gives clarity
- Nagarjuna’s iconic hit film’s title for Rakul Preet brother’s debut film