The team of the India’s biggest motion picture, Baahubali, is currently busy with the shooting of the sequel’s climax. After several months long meticulous pre-production, the unit us filming the climax scenes in a grand way.
In an interesting update, the latest reports reveal that the film’s director SS Rajamouli has shot four different versions for the sequel, Baahubali The Conclusion.
Apparently, the four versions will provide an answer for the most asked question ‘Why did Kattappa kill Baahubali?’ During the post-production, Rajamouli will decide on one version which will be included in the final copy.
Baahubali The Conclusion is set for its release on April 28, 2017.
- After AAA, Ileana returns to Bollywood
- 2.0 to have a free run with less competition
- Poll: Which of these upcoming December releases are you looking forward to?
- Tanish confident of Rangu’s success
- Former heroine’s Tollywood comeback after 8 years