It is a known fact that S S Rajamouli has already started working on the second part of Baahubali. Already, 40% of the film has been shot and now the entire team is busy in the various pre-production activities of part two.
Rajamouli has narrated the script to his core team and work has begun on this magnum opus. Shooting of this film is slated to kick start by October end and Rajamouli is making sure that he wraps it up in no time and release the film by mid 2016.
Keep watching this space for more interesting updates on this project.
- Mr Majnu completes censor; All set for Jan 25th release
- Gopichand’s spy thriller commences on the Indo-Pak border
- Will Nani’s dream to work with his favorite director come true?
- F2 becomes Venky & Varun’s career best grosser
- Vaishnav’s debut film will have Rangasthalam-like feel: Chiranjeevi