Star director Rajamouli was one of the special guests at Nani’s latest home production, HIT. Speaking at the event, the RRR helmer appreciated HIT’s team for launching the sneak peek.
Rajamouli went on to say that the Hollywood film, 2012, began the sneak peek trend in Hollywood which later caught on with Indian filmmakers. “Now even Tollywood filmmakers are releasing the best scene from their movies as sneak peek. I appreciate this trend,” Rajamouli said.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rakul Preet pins hope on this do or die film
- This is Venkatesh’s remuneration for Naarappa?
- Lockdown effect: Allu Aravind’s Aha down for a while
- Shah Rukh wins hearts with his Corona relief initiatives
- Even before her debut, this heroine making waves
- Star choreographer’s own way to create awareness for COVID 19