After almost three weeks since Baahubali 2, some of the biggest Bollywood celebrities are slowly coming out in praise of the film. The latest to join the list is Akshay Kumar, who recently saw the film along with his family in Mumbai.
“Finally saw Baahubali : The Conclusion. It deserves every bit of hype & success, taking Indian cinema to international level. Congrats to the team,” Akshay Kumar posted on Twitter. On the other hand, Ranveer Singh tweeted about the film in his own unique manner and stated that it is a terrific film.
Rajamouli thanked both the stars for their support on social media. Meanwhile, rumours are abuzz that almost every big star is eager to collaborate with Rajamouli for his next; however, the director is yet to make up his mind about what to do next.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pawan reacts to rumors of clashes with Chiru
- Baahubali producers tight-lipped about their next feature film
- Vijay, Raashi turn Gautham and Yamini in WFL’s new poster
- Venky wants to see Chay in a film like this
- Ritu Varma bags a biggie in Tamil
- Venky Mama’s solid show in Australia