After over 2 months, the entire Telugu film fraternity heaved a huge sigh of relief with Telangana CM KCR giving his nod to film shootings after a meeting with the who’s who of Tollywood this evening. Star director Rajamouli was one of the celebs who met with the CM.
Taking to Twitter after his meeting with KCR, Rajamouli thanked the CM for being empathetic to their concerns. “He heard us patiently and offered much-needed words of solace. He promised to bring to a resolution very soon and we may get back to do what we love the most!,” Rajamouli tweeted.
The RRR director also thanked the state Cinematography Minister Talasani for taking Tollywood’s concerns to the CM’s notice.
I sincerely thank Telangana CM, KCR garu for being empathetic to us as we discussed the possibility of bringing back normalcy to the sets of films. He heard us patiently and offered much-needed words of solace.
— rajamouli ss (@ssrajamouli) May 22, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- KGF 2 makers deny news about a crazy deal
- Teja speaks up on why Balayya was not invited to industry meets
- Dulquer to star in this crazy Mani Ratnam sequel?
- Talented heroine in Karnam Malleswari biopic?
- Young singers’ musical tribute on Ilayaraja’s birthday
- Venkat Prabhu’s surprise to excite Ajith fans?