After over 2 months, the entire Telugu film fraternity heaved a huge sigh of relief with Telangana CM KCR giving his nod to film shootings after a meeting with the who’s who of Tollywood this evening. Star director Rajamouli was one of the celebs who met with the CM.
Taking to Twitter after his meeting with KCR, Rajamouli thanked the CM for being empathetic to their concerns. “He heard us patiently and offered much-needed words of solace. He promised to bring to a resolution very soon and we may get back to do what we love the most!,” Rajamouli tweeted.
The RRR director also thanked the state Cinematography Minister Talasani for taking Tollywood’s concerns to the CM’s notice.
I sincerely thank Telangana CM, KCR garu for being empathetic to us as we discussed the possibility of bringing back normalcy to the sets of films. He heard us patiently and offered much-needed words of solace.
— rajamouli ss (@ssrajamouli) May 22, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- Bollywood actor in Vijay Deverakonda’s next
- Actress Vanitha’s third marriage in doldrums
- Back to back remakes for Chiru?
- When will Krish resume Pawan Kalyan’s film?
- Nani’s Tuck Jagadish team under home quarantine
- Shahid ready with award-winning performance with Jersey