Numero uno director SS Rajamouli will be honored with the prestigious Akkineni Nageswara Rao award for the year 2017. ANR’s son and film star Nagarjuna made the announcement just a while ago. Each year, the ANR Award is bestowed upon luminaries from the Indian film industry for their excellence in cinema.
The ANR Award 2017 will be presented on September 17th in the presence of Vice President M Venkaiah Naidu. In the past, legendary film personalities like Amitabh Bachchan, Dev Anand, K Balachander, Lata Mangeshkar and Anjali Devi etc were honored with this prestigious award.
— Nagarjuna Akkineni (@iamnagarjuna) September 8, 2017
- Superstar lends support to a fundraiser in New York
- Sai Pallavi-Sharwa’s Padi Padi Leche Manasu nears completion
- Sunny Leone turns down offer to be part of Game Of Thrones
- Sundeep Kishan bags a key role in Raj-Dk’s next
- Star hero’s son donates debut film’s remuneration for Kerala flood relief