Numero uno director SS Rajamouli will be honored with the prestigious Akkineni Nageswara Rao award for the year 2017. ANR’s son and film star Nagarjuna made the announcement just a while ago. Each year, the ANR Award is bestowed upon luminaries from the Indian film industry for their excellence in cinema.
The ANR Award 2017 will be presented on September 17th in the presence of Vice President M Venkaiah Naidu. In the past, legendary film personalities like Amitabh Bachchan, Dev Anand, K Balachander, Lata Mangeshkar and Anjali Devi etc were honored with this prestigious award.
— Nagarjuna Akkineni (@iamnagarjuna) September 8, 2017
Articles that might interest you:
- Star hero’s VFX company pulls off a stunning feat for Bigil
- Actor-producer Bandla Ganesh arrested
- Bigg Boss-These two contestants in danger zone this week
- Special announcement regarding #NBK105 tomorrow
- Whistle is dedicated to all women – Atlee
- Fans gather in huge numbers to wish Prabhas