Director SS Rajamouli, who is wrapping up RRR with Ram Charan and NTR has already started ruminating about his next film immediately after he is done shooting with the present one which also stars Alia Bhatt and Ajay Devgn. According to sources from the industry, he is likely to create a project that will star Mahesh Babu and Prabhas in an ensemble line-up. If that happens, it will be a casting coup of sorts, one that only Rajamouli can pull off!
He had earlier stated his desire to cast Mahesh Babu in his films and the word is that he had Prabhas on his mind too. The film could be produced by KL Narayana. It is going to be a magnum opus of a film featuring massive battle scenes. There’s no confirmation yet about when this epic war drama will go on the floors but keep watching this space for more.
But we know that this will be in the works only after RRR releases in January 2021.
Articles that might interest you:
- Allu Arjun joins pan-India bandwagon with Pushpa
- Chiru’s touching b’day wishes for Akhil and Akira
- Ramya Krishna’s bold role in much awaited remake?
- Poll : What did you like about Pushpa’s first look?
- Nuvvu Baagundaalabbaa: Chiru wishes Allu Arjun
- It’s official: AA20 is Pushpa