We had recently reported that Baahubali 2 has turned out to be a massive hit in Japan. The film has already crossed 100 days and collected close to $1.3 million, which is the third highest grossing Indian film in Japan. Now, to celebrate this amazing achievement and also to interact with the local fans, several members from the Baahubali team are going to fly to Japan.
For the past few days, Shobu Yarlagadda, the producer of the film, has been dropping hints about going to Japan to witness the euphoria first hand. And now, we have learnt that Rajamouli and some of his family members too are going to join the team in Japan.
The film recently won three National awards, including the Best Popular Film award, apart from an award each for best special effects and best action choreography.
Articles that might interest you:
- Day 6 collections of Karthikeya 2 in Nizam are here
- Humongous response for Nikhil’s Karthikeya 2 in Hindi
- Dhamaka actress in DJ Tillu 2?
- Viral Pic: Karthikeya 2 director meets Big B
- Ranbir Kapoor’s Shamshera arrives on OTT
- Early release plan for NBK108