Even though the overwhelming effect of Baahubali doesn’t seem to end in the near future, the film’s director,SS Rajamouli, in now completely engrossed in perusing the entire script of part 2 to make any changes if needed before commencing the shoot. It is also learnt that he is keen on completing the project as soon as possible and release it in the first half of 2016.
It is a known fact that 40% of the film has already been shot and now the entire team is busy with the pre-production activities for the second part. The regualr shooting is slated to kick start in mid-September and several plans are being sketched down to make this sequel a even bigger success.
- Superstar lends support to a fundraiser in New York
- Sai Pallavi-Sharwa’s Padi Padi Leche Manasu nears completion
- Sunny Leone turns down offer to be part of Game Of Thrones
- Sundeep Kishan bags a key role in Raj-Dk’s next
- Star hero’s son donates debut film’s remuneration for Kerala flood relief