Rajamouli’s debut in Bollywood is confirmed. His recent blockbuster Eega has been dubbed in Hindi and it’s going to release across North India on October 12. Sudeep, who had played the negative role in the film, revealed this news to his fans. The film had released in Telugu and Tamil on July 6 and it has become one of the highest grossing films of the year. It’s also the most critically acclaimed film in Rajamouli’s career so far. Sources say that the film’s producers Sai Korrapati and Suresh Babu decided to release the film’s Hindi version on October 12 after much deliberation. Initially, the makers had plans to release the film in 3D; however, that idea seems to have been dropped now. The dubbing process has reached the final stage and promotional campaign for the Hindi version will begin soon. Nani, Samantha and Sudeep played the lead roles and M M Keeravani has composed the music.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sukumar following Rajamouli technique for Pushpa
- RRR to kick start it’s shoot on this date
- Jr NTR’s heartfelt birthday wishes to Koratala Siva
- Exciting backdrop and a never before seen role for Ravi Teja
- Pushpa’s part 1 to be wrapped up on time
- Despite travel ban, Rajinikanth gets special permission to fly abroad