This Christmas will be a day to be proud of for numero uno director Rajamouli. In a double delight, two movies from the star director’s camp, Mathu Vadalara and Iddari Lokam Okate, are hitting screens on Wednesday.
Mathu Vadalara has Rajamouli’s nephews and his brother and veteran music composer MM Keeravani’s sons Simha and Kaala Bhairava making their debut as a hero and music composer respectively. On the other hand, Iddari Lokam Okate is directed by GR Krishna, who had assisted Rajamouli on his yesteryear blockbusters such as Sye, Chatrapati, Vikramarkudu and Yamadonga.
Interestingly, Rajamouli, who has been actively promoting Mathu Vadalara, has not talked about Iddari Lokam Okate so far.
Articles that might interest you:
- Balakrishna and team watch Akhanda at AMB Cinemas
- Chants of ‘Jai Balayya’ resonates in a leading Hyderabad multiplex
- Vikram joins hands with this director for his next
- EMK: Date locked for Mahesh Babu-NTR special episode
- Massive deal for Pawan Kalyan – Surender Reddy film
- Mahesh Babu to undergo a minor surgery