Director S.S. Rajamouli’s cousin, S.S. Kanchi, is known for his work in ‘Amrutham’. He has assisted Rajamouli for some films as a script doctor and he is now directing a film titled ‘Showtime’. This movie’s first teaser was released yesterday and it has raised curiosity levels on social media.
The film seems to be a horror thriller, made with newcomers. Keeravani is composing the music for the same. The film seems to have chosen a movie theater as the theme for the horror. Shooting of the movie is largely over and the film is going to hit the screens later this year.
Rama Reels production is producing the movie.
- Date fixed for RC12’s first look
- Nagarjuna reveals interesting details about his film with Dhanush
- Karthi and team stuck in heavy rains
- Job Opening : Wanted Telugu Content Writers
- Devadas to be the biggest ever US release for Nag & Nani