Amid the unending protests and call for a statewide bandh by the members of Karnataka Rakshana Vedike to prevent Baahubali The Conclusion from releasing in Karnataka, the film’s director SS Rajamouli made an earnest appeal to all the Kannadigas via a video tweet.
Speaking in Kannada, Rajamouli requested the protestors to not jeopardize the film’s release due to the comments made by actor Satyaraj against several Kannada leaders in connection with the Cauvery River issue 9 years ago.
Rajamouli further said that Team Baahubali has nothing to do with Satyaraj’s personal comments and requested everyone to support the movie just like they supported the film’s first part.
An appeal to all the Kannada friends… pic.twitter.com/5rJWMixnZF
— rajamouli ss (@ssrajamouli) April 20, 2017
- Keeravaani praises Thaman for his latest chartbuster
- Vikram’s Saamy completes censor; All set for Sep 21 release
- Will Nani team up with Brahmotsavam director?
- Time set for ANR’s look from NTR biopic
- Update on Ravi Teja-VI Anand’s film