Ace director S.S.Rajamouli’s ‘Eega’ is all set to hit the screens in its Hindi avatar as ‘Makki’ on October 12th and the movie is generating a good buzz in Bollywood circles. The songs have caught on well with critics and many senior Bollywood personalities are now publicly expressing their support for the movie.
In fact, senior critics like Taran Adarsh saw and appreciated the film when ‘Eega’ released in Telugu. But with the Bollywood release coming up, more and more mainstream critics are watching the movie and appreciating it. Here are some of noted critic Rajeev Masand’s tweets “Finally watched EEGA – cant remember the last film that was SO much fun. EEGA is evidence that cinema speaks a universal language. Such imagination, such inventiveness”
Ajay Devgan and Kajol have lent their voices for this movie. Reliance Entertainment is releasing the movie in a massive way in the Hindi version. Let us hope ‘Eega’ will make us proud by creating a big impact at the Bollywood Box Office
- Sammohanam & Abhimanyudu’s latest Krishna collections
- Ee Nagaraniki Emaindi to release on Pellichoopulu day
- Slight delay in Mohanlal-Allu Sirish’s Yuddha Bhumi’s release
- Mahesh Babu is ‘very impressed’ with Vishal’s Abhimanyudu
- Prabhas’ latest reaction to reports on his marriage