Rajamouli’s father and veteran script writer KV Vijayendra Prasad has revealed that he has tested positive for COVID-19. In a Facebook post, the 78-year-old writer has urged his professional collaborators and friends to not call him for the next 2 weeks until he completes his mandatory home isolation.
On the work front, besides penning the script for the highly-anticipated period magnum opus, RRR, Vijayendra Prasad has also written the upcoming Jayalalithaa biopic, Thalaivi, and another mythological film based on the epic Ramayana, Sita. He is also in talks for a Tamil project featuring a top star.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss 6 – Things get boring again
- Akhil’s warm wishes to his director
- Satyadev wants to act in this classic remake
- RGV makes interesting comments about Ram Charan
- Two Kannada films in top five most googled movies in 2022
- Crazy film continues its rage on Netflix