Rajamouli’s father and veteran script writer KV Vijayendra Prasad has revealed that he has tested positive for COVID-19. In a Facebook post, the 78-year-old writer has urged his professional collaborators and friends to not call him for the next 2 weeks until he completes his mandatory home isolation.
On the work front, besides penning the script for the highly-anticipated period magnum opus, RRR, Vijayendra Prasad has also written the upcoming Jayalalithaa biopic, Thalaivi, and another mythological film based on the epic Ramayana, Sita. He is also in talks for a Tamil project featuring a top star.
Articles that might interest you:
- Suspense on Vakeel Saab’s OTT premiere to end soon
- Saranga Dariya song surpasses a new milestone
- Solid deal for Shyam Singha Roy’s non-theatrical rights
- After KCR, KTR tests positive for COVID-19
- Allu Arjun, Pooja Hegde’s DJ crosses a huge milestone
- Will Mahesh join hands with her?