Rajamouli’s penchant for using high-end technology to bring out a never seen before dramatic experience on-screen is well-known. This morning, Rajamouli took to Twitter and unveiled his concept for the installation of the Telugu Thalli statue in the Central Hall of Andhra Pradesh Assembly.
In the two minutes-long video, Rajamouli reveals how our ancient astronomers and architects studied the path of the Sun to millimeter perfection and built temples in such a way that the sunrays touch the idols deep in the temple at specific times every year.
Rajamouli said that his proposal is inspired by the ancient architectural wonders at the Suryanarayana Temple, Arasavalli, the Sri Parasurameswara Temple in Gudimallam, Tirupati and the Matrimandir in Auroville, Pondicherry. He concluded saying that it’s a way to pay tribute to the Telugu Thalli.
— rajamouli ss (@ssrajamouli) December 14, 2017
- Interesting speculation on Yatra leaves YSR fans excited
- Manikarnika’s producer hospitalised, Kangana plays down rumours
- Tamannaah makes interesting comments about Queen remake
- Allu Arjun to grace wink sensation’s Lover’s Day’s audio launch
- All Mega heroes to grace Vaishnav Tej’s debut film launch