Rajamouli’s penchant for using high-end technology to bring out a never seen before dramatic experience on-screen is well-known. This morning, Rajamouli took to Twitter and unveiled his concept for the installation of the Telugu Thalli statue in the Central Hall of Andhra Pradesh Assembly.
In the two minutes-long video, Rajamouli reveals how our ancient astronomers and architects studied the path of the Sun to millimeter perfection and built temples in such a way that the sunrays touch the idols deep in the temple at specific times every year.
Rajamouli said that his proposal is inspired by the ancient architectural wonders at the Suryanarayana Temple, Arasavalli, the Sri Parasurameswara Temple in Gudimallam, Tirupati and the Matrimandir in Auroville, Pondicherry. He concluded saying that it’s a way to pay tribute to the Telugu Thalli.
— rajamouli ss (@ssrajamouli) December 14, 2017
Articles that might interest you:
- Shahid reveals why he okayed Jersey remake in the first place
- Here are the concept and backdrop of Vinayak’s Seenayya
- Thalaivar168 to go on floors without Rajinikanth?
- Venky Mama’s advance booking starts on a positive note
- Samantha joins Venky Mama promotions
- NTR lands in Vizag, Rajamouli plans special scenes for RRR