With the lockdown still prohibiting filmmakers from going on with shootings, several prominent Tollywood personalities today met with Telangana State Cinematography Minister Talasani Srinivas Yadav at Chiranjeevi’s residence. All the stars expressed their views on how to resume the shootings to lessen the losses being incurred by the producers and to offer livelihood to daily wage cine workers.
Numero uno director Rajamouli requested the government’s permission to resume the shootings. He told the minister that even if the state allows to resume shootings, the prevailing conditions will not let filmmakers plan massive sequences with hundreds of actors and big crews.
“Firstly, we will start off with a small crew and shoot small scenes featuring less number of actors. This will help us prepare for the big shoots before the stars join the sets,” Rajamouli said.
Articles that might interest you:
- End of an era- SP Balasubramanyam passes away
- Priya Prakash’s controversial Bollywood debut ‘Sridevi Bungalow’ ready for release
- Back to back stars moving to Dubai- South hero is the latest
- Film Trivia : Guess the Indian star heroine who was born in Denmark?
- Trailer for RGV’s film on Disha Encounter out soon
- Predict : CSK VS DC-Who will win today’s IPL match?