The pre-production of Rajamouli’s new film with NTR and Ram Charan is going on in full swing and the latest we hear is that a major schedule of the film will be shot in Darjeeling.
The makers are currently taking all the legal permissions to shoot the film there. The news is that some action sequences will be canned in the beautiful locations of Darjeeling.
The filming will begin in October and currently, the art department in the guidance of Sabu Cyril is planning to lay some massive sets in Hyderabad. DVV Danayya produces this film which will have music by Keeravani.
Articles that might interest you:
- Nagarjuna to present much-awaited biopic in Telugu
- Poll : Which of these romantic dramas will be a bigger hit?
- Noted lady choreographer to direct Kajal’s next?
- Prabhu Deva to direct crazy sequel for star hero?
- This filmmaker to direct Thalapathy Vijay next?
- Teja to work with this actor- Locks interesting title?