The pre-production of Rajamouli’s new film with NTR and Ram Charan is going on in full swing and the latest we hear is that a major schedule of the film will be shot in Darjeeling.
The makers are currently taking all the legal permissions to shoot the film there. The news is that some action sequences will be canned in the beautiful locations of Darjeeling.
The filming will begin in October and currently, the art department in the guidance of Sabu Cyril is planning to lay some massive sets in Hyderabad. DVV Danayya produces this film which will have music by Keeravani.
- Tollywood producers trying to cash in on Yash’s craze
- Ram Charan’s mass steps to be a highlight in Thassadiyya
- Kalyani Priyadarshan signs a Tamil biggie
- Vote : 8th 123telugu Readers Choice Awards – Most Popular Hero of 2018
- Massive 2 Cr set for Bharatheeyudu 2’s sequel