The pre-production of Rajamouli’s new film with NTR and Ram Charan is going on in full swing and the latest we hear is that a major schedule of the film will be shot in Darjeeling.
The makers are currently taking all the legal permissions to shoot the film there. The news is that some action sequences will be canned in the beautiful locations of Darjeeling.
The filming will begin in October and currently, the art department in the guidance of Sabu Cyril is planning to lay some massive sets in Hyderabad. DVV Danayya produces this film which will have music by Keeravani.
Articles that might interest you:
- RGV recalls Puri’s journey; calls him an inspiration
- Valmiki’s pre-look teaser-Raises curiosity
- Popular channel bags Mahesh’s next
- Star heroine buys a flat spending four times its actual price?
- Poll : Which of these three Nithin films will be a bigger hit?
- Nikhil in big problems