The pre-production of Rajamouli’s new film with NTR and Ram Charan is going on in full swing and the latest we hear is that a major schedule of the film will be shot in Darjeeling.
The makers are currently taking all the legal permissions to shoot the film there. The news is that some action sequences will be canned in the beautiful locations of Darjeeling.
The filming will begin in October and currently, the art department in the guidance of Sabu Cyril is planning to lay some massive sets in Hyderabad. DVV Danayya produces this film which will have music by Keeravani.
- Yoga has completely changed my life : Amy Jackson
- Masterclass in acting: Sam praises Trisha’s performance in 96
- NTR and ASVR’s team to celebrate success with fans
- Speculations in full swing on NTR biopic’s ‘massive update’
- Ram reveals the main reason behind shelving Praveen Sattaru’s film