Rajamouli made Baahubali and earned international stardom. He made the film with all south stars and the film made big money all over the country.
The success gave him confidence and he started RRR with south actors, Ram Charan and NTR. He did not make Baahubali for the Hindi audience but the Indian audience made the film a big hit.
But this time, he changed gears and listened to the market situation, and brought on board Alia and Ajay Devgan for RRR. Now, the manner in which he is planning the promotions clearly suggests that he is targeting a wider audience.
With RRR, he is clear and wants everyone to know the stories of Komaram Bheem and Alluri. That is the reason, common promotions like special songs are being canned to woo all sorts of audiences.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Maestro – Crime drama with a twist
- Pooja Hegde dubs for Most Eligible Bachelor
- Ala Sakshi Awards Lo: Allu Arjun tweets as ALVP wins big at Sakshi awards
- Solid advance bookings for Love Story
- Something exciting coming soon, Ram Charan tells fans
- Poll : What did you think of ‘Gully Rowdy’ Movie ?