It’s official. In these times of distress amid the Coronavirus pandemic across the world, comes the biggest update on the most eagerly awaited Indian film, RRR. Director Rajamouli took to Twitter just a while ago and announced that the film’s title logo and motion poster will be out tomorrow as a Ugadi treat. The time of launch will be announced tomorrow.
Rajamouli also urged all the excited fans to not go overboard with their celebrations by erecting banners and flexis in view of the lockdown situation due to the Coronavirus scare. Instead, Rajamouli requested the fans to celebrate the title and motion poster launch sitting at their homes.
RRR’s title and motion posters will be out on YouTube in all the four major South Indian languages and Hindi. The Telugu version’s title and motion poster will be launched via the film’s production house DVV Movies YouTube channel. On the other hand, the Tamil version’s title and motion poster will be released by NTR and then, Ram Charan will be unveiling the Malayalam version’s title and motion poster. Bollywood star Ajay Devgn will launch the Hindi version’s title and motion poster. Finally, the Kannada version’s title and motion poster will be out on Vaarahi’s YouTube channel.
Stay Home… Stay Safe…
Stay Online… Get Thrilled…
— rajamouli ss (@ssrajamouli) March 24, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- Chandni Chowdary not the first choice for Color Photo
- Crucial changes done to Acharya’s second half?
- Rajinikanth clears reports about his political and health issues
- Makers of Laxmmi bomb change their film’s title
- Jagapathi Babu wants to be a part of films like Color Photo
- Interview : Suriya – Aakasame Nee Haddu Raa will inspire you big time