Ram Charan’s most eagerly awaited village drama, Rangasthalam, is all set for a grand worldwide release on March 30. Expectations among fans and trade circles on the movie are humongous. Meanwhile, Ram Charan began promoting the movie and gave interviews for a few news channels.
During an interview, Charan was asked about his multi-starrer, also featuring NTR, under Rajamouli’s direction. Charan gave a funny reply. He said that before he commenced promotions, Rajamouli has sent him an SMS, asking him to not reveal any details about their multi-starrer.
In his reply, Charan jokingly reminded Rajamouli that he has not told him anything about the movie so far. Charan went on to reveal that he is yet to listen to the script as Rajamouli is still working on it.
- Nayanthara’s Tamil thriller to release in Telugu
- Sai Dharam Tej’s Chitralahari commences its shoot
- Pawan Kalyan all set for his comeback film?
- Rajamouli cans RRR’s first shot; Video goes viral
- Update on Ravi Teja- VI Anand’s film