We have recently reported that Team Baahubali is toiling hard under the scorching hot April sun to can a few crucial action scenes featuring Prabhas. The latest update is that the film’s visionary director SS Rajamouli has surprised the team by announcing a one month holiday.
Over the last few weeks, Baahubali unit has been shooting under extremely challenging conditions and basic luxuries like air coolers were installed on the sets to keep the mercury levels under control. The ongoing schedule will conclude soon and the unit will regroup after a month of summer retreat.
Even though the film’s release has been slated for April 2017, the team is determined to finish up the proceedings at a jet speed to leave enough time for post-production.
- Dev gets a tentative release date
- Poll: Which of these upcoming December releases are you looking forward to?
- Mega hero’s next nears completion
- Krish and team plan special promotions for NTR
- Happening actress aspires to act with Mahesh Babu