Young Tamil filmmaker Atlee pulled off a major surprise when he signed on top stars like Ilayathalapathy Vijay, Kajal, Samantha, Jyothika and AR Rahman for his ongoing biggie. Now, it’s Atlee’s turn to be surprised.
On the first day of the film’s shooting, Atlee received a surprise call from none other than Tollywood’s numero uno director SS Rajamouli. Atlee described this as a dream come true moment.
Incidentally, Rajamouli’s father and senior writer V Vijayendra Prasad is penning the screenplay for the Vijay-Atlee movie.
- Never seen an innovative actor like my dad: Nara Brahmani on Balakrishna
- Agree to disagree: Kamal’s idea of Democracy
- ‘Wedding Invitation’ for Sumanth-Niharika’s Happy Wedding soon
- ‘Ninnu Road Meeda Chusinadi Lagayathu’ to be shot soon
- Sammohanam crosses $300K in US