Young Tamil filmmaker Atlee pulled off a major surprise when he signed on top stars like Ilayathalapathy Vijay, Kajal, Samantha, Jyothika and AR Rahman for his ongoing biggie. Now, it’s Atlee’s turn to be surprised.
On the first day of the film’s shooting, Atlee received a surprise call from none other than Tollywood’s numero uno director SS Rajamouli. Atlee described this as a dream come true moment.
Incidentally, Rajamouli’s father and senior writer V Vijayendra Prasad is penning the screenplay for the Vijay-Atlee movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- After Maharshi, Mahesh wants to reunite with his school friends
- Release date locked for Bellamkonda Srinivas’ next?
- 3 heroines’ box-office clash with thrillers
- iSmart Shankar gets a release date
- Noted Tollywood distributor to release Salman Khan’s Bharat
- Nagababu claims moral victory for Janasena