Even though Kannada star Sudeep, is a huge star in Karnataka, it was Rajamouli’s Eega which made him a nationwide star. Post the success of Eega, Sudeep even acted even with the likes of Amitabh Bachchan in the Hindi film Rann.
Sudeep has been quite busy in his career and has now struck gold as he will be playing a key role in the upcoming Hollywood flick Risen. The film is yet to go on floors and Sudeep will be seen as an army officer in this film which is a science fiction.
Currently, Sudeep is working on a Kannada film called Villain which also stars Shivaraj Kumar and is touted to be the biggest film ever made in Kannada.
- Top producer bets big on Devadas
- Thalapathy Vijay wins a prestigious international award for Mersal
- Sudheer Babu is proud of Nannu Dochukunduvate
- Gear up for Amar Akbar Anthony’s ‘Pivot’
- After wrapping up Varma, Vikram’s son leaves for US for higher studies