‘King’ Akkineni Nagarjuna’s ‘Rajanna’ has completed its censor formalities and sources said that the movie has been awarded a U/A Certificate. The certificate will reportedly reach the Producers by today evening. A few minor cuts were implemented, as per industry sources. The total run time of the movie will be 2hours 14 minutes.
The movie is gearing up for a grand release on December 22nd and premiere shows have been confirmed in the USA on 21st itself. Rajanna is carrying an extremely positive talk in the industry and the movie is expected to be a landmark in Nagarjuna’s career.
M.M.Keeravani has scored the music for this film and Ravinder has taken care of art direction. Fights and action sequences were handled by ace director Rajamouli while Vijayendra Prasad is the director. Rajanna has been produced by Nagarjuna and he is distributing the movie in the USA and other overseas territories himself.
- Announcement of National Film Awards postponed due to Elections
- NTR’s latest pictures lead to injury rumors
- Avengers: Endgame set for a $300M North American opening weekend
- Interesting title for Kanchana’s Bollywood remake
- Venky Mama’s Hyderabad schedule underway
- DSP saved from the wrath of Mahesh’s fans