Rajanna, the upcoming period drama starring ‘King’ Akkineni Nagarjuna and Sneha, is gearing up for a release in the third week of December. Shooting of the movie is complete except for a song and shooting is expected to be wrapped up soon. The movie is being produced by Nagarjuna himself on Annapurna Studios banner.
Veteran script writer Vijayendra Prasad is directing this film and his son, ace director Rajamouli, has handled the action sequences of the movie. Rajanna is set in the post independence era and the movie deals with the real life story of Suddhala Hanumanthu.Shwetha Menon, Nasser, Pradeep Rawath, Supreet, Mukesh Rishi and others are portraying key roles in the movie.
Music is going to be launched directly into the market on November 26th.
Articles that might interest you:
- Master, Vakeel Saab, November Story and Krack in IMDb’s top 10 Indian movies
- Rajamouli eager to resume RRR shoot
- Poll : Post Shankar’s film which director should Ram Charan work with?
- National award-winning stunt co-ordinators join Kamal-Lokesh’s Vikram
- Balakrishna confirms film with Anil Ravipudi?
- Rashmika Mandanna wanted to leave social media for mental peace