In a landmark moment for the Telugu Film Industry, the overseas prints of ‘King’ Akkineni Nagarjuna’s upcoming period drama ‘Rajanna’ are being dispatched with English subtitles from day one. Sources in the production team have informed us that the prints have already been readied and are all set for despatch in time for the premiere shows that are going to be held on December 21st.Many analysts from the industry have been advocating the use of English subtitles in our films,atleast for the overseas markets as that would help greatly in the expansion of the market for our films.
Nagarjuna is venturing into overseas distribution on a massive scale with this movie. He is distributing Rajanna in foreign territories through Annapurna Studios International INC. The film is all set for a grand release on December 22nd. Both Nagarjuna and the production team are confident that this movie would be a landmark moment in his career. Veteran script writer Vijayendra Prasad has directed this movie while his son, Ace Director Rajamouli, handled the key action sequences in the movie. Nagarjuna himself produced this movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- Punjabi actress learns Tamil on the set of her Telugu film
- When directors didn’t want to cast Kiara after her first flop
- Wink sensation Priya Prakash to debut in Sandalwood
- When Shahid refused to act in Arjun Reddy’s remake for this reason
- Kabir Singh repeats Arjun Reddy’s feat in these aspects
- Will this young hero impress in an action avatar?