Nagarjuna’s upcoming film Rajanna is all set for its worldwide release on December 22.A preview was held last night in Prasad Labs and ANR, Nagarjuna and some members of the film’s crew were present at the preview. After watching the film, Nagarjuna said, “I am extremely confident about the film’s success. It’s going to be a milestone in my career.” Directed by Vijayendra Prasad, the film stars Nagarjuna, Sneha, Shwetha Menon and Annie in lead roles. M M Keeravani had composed the music which is already a big hit. The film is carrying good reports in the industry.
The latest news is that special previews are going to be held in Cinemax and Prasads Multiplex in Hyderabad on December 21. These previews are being held for a noble cause and all the proceedings from the previews will be donated to Blue Cross. Kudos to Nagarjuna and Annapurna Studios for coming up with this idea.
- Mr Majnu director’s next with star hero?
- Superstar lends support to a fundraiser in New York
- Sai Pallavi-Sharwa’s Padi Padi Leche Manasu nears completion
- Sunny Leone turns down offer to be part of Game Of Thrones
- Sundeep Kishan bags a key role in Raj-Dk’s next