The election results are out and YCP has won the race with a thumping majority. Rajasekhar and his wife Jeevitha recently joined YCP and even campaigned for the party in several areas. Now that their party has won, they met the press and shared their happiness.
But when asked about Pawan Kalyan’s humiliating defeat, Rajsekhar said that he was hoping that Pawan would at least win two seats and it is sad to see him loose in that fashion.
Rajasekhar also added that he has no issues with anyone as of now and will do what his party orders him in the future.
Meanwhile, Rajasekhar is ready with the release of his new film Kalki.
Articles that might interest you:
- Special plans for Venky’s 75th project
- No stopping Sonu Sood- Does yet another service
- Karthikeya to join star hero’s next in Hyderabad?
- Change of heroine in Mega hero’s next?
- Puri Jagannadh thrilled with RGV’s praise for his podcast
- Dislikes for Sadak 2 trailer- A planned strategy?