Hero Rajasekhar is recovering from COVID-19 after almost a month long battle. Fans and well-wishers from the film fraternity were anxious when reports of Rajasekhar’s deteriorating health surfaced online while he was undergoing treatment.
In a latest interview, Rajasekhar opened up about his scary experience with the deadly virus. He revealed that he first developed symptoms like fever, loss of taste and breathlessness and that he was subsequently admitted to the ICU with severe breathlessness.
He further said that doctors had told him that his lungs were badly affected and that he even lost 10 kilos as he didn’t eat properly. It was then that Rajasekhar had realised the severity and told his wife Jeevitha and daughters to ‘take care of themselves’. He said that he finally recovered due to the prayers of well-wishers, fans and doctors’ efforts.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chiranjeevi to romance this star heroine yet again
- Bigg Boss Telugu 5: Google declares this season’s winner
- Have a story idea ready for Mahesh: Sreenu Vaitla
- Nayattu Telugu remake seals an interesting title
- When Mahesh Babu’s first reaction inspired a hit dialogue in Dookudu
- Prabhas’ touching post ahead of Love Story’s release