After a month long battle with COVID-19, hero Rajasekhar was discharged from hospital last week. He tested negative for the deadly virus and returned home. However, the senior actor has been under medication as per doctor’s advice.
Last night, Rajasekhar’s younger daughter Shivathmika took to Twitter and tweeted a picture of her family celebrating Diwali. Wishing everyone a happy Diwali, Shivathmika said that her father is recovering well and also thanked all the fans and well-wishers for their love and wishes for her dad’s speedy recovery.
Happy Deepavali from mine to yours💜
Nanna is recovering! Thank you all so much for your love and blessings!
Stay safe🤗 loads of love 🌟 pic.twitter.com/bUUFnQR7pB
— Shivathmika Rajashekar (@ShivathmikaR) November 14, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- My revenge is coming soon: Keerthy Suresh tells Nithiin
- Shocking buzz: Pushpa’s shoot halted after crew members test COVID positive?
- Sarkaru Vaari Pata to be shot there for over a month
- Finally, Rhea Chakraborty’s brother gets bail
- Allu Arjun enters Yahoo India’s most searched celebs list
- Latest- KGF 2’s special teaser date fixed?