After a month long battle with COVID-19, hero Rajasekhar was discharged from hospital last week. He tested negative for the deadly virus and returned home. However, the senior actor has been under medication as per doctor’s advice.
Last night, Rajasekhar’s younger daughter Shivathmika took to Twitter and tweeted a picture of her family celebrating Diwali. Wishing everyone a happy Diwali, Shivathmika said that her father is recovering well and also thanked all the fans and well-wishers for their love and wishes for her dad’s speedy recovery.
Happy Deepavali from mine to yours💜
Nanna is recovering! Thank you all so much for your love and blessings!
Stay safe🤗 loads of love 🌟 pic.twitter.com/bUUFnQR7pB
— Shivathmika Rajashekar (@ShivathmikaR) November 14, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- Acharya’s shoot stalled due to COVID-19 rise?
- Interesting info about Akhil’s new film
- Aadi teams up with his former director again
- YS Jagan announces 50 percent occupancy rule in AP theaters
- Chiranjeevi, Mahesh Babu wish CM KCR a speedy recovery
- Star hero not bothered about his film’s failures