Senior hero Rajasekhar is keen on making a solid comeback with Praveen Sattaru’s action thriller, PVS Garuda Vega. The film’s post-production formalities are nearing completion and the movie is gearing up to release next month.
In his latest interview, Praveen Sattaru said that Rajasekhar’s police officer’s role in the movie will remind his fans of his angry young man avatar in the yesteryear hit action drama, Magaadu. “Rajasekhar’s role in Garuda Vega has been styled after Magaadu,” Praveen said.
PVS Garuda Vega also features Vishwaroopam actress Pooja Kumar, Tamil villain Kishore and Bollywood’s sizzling diva Sunny Leone.
- Taxiwaala’s US premiere collections
- Dil Raju launches Nandita Sweta’s Akshara
- Ram vows to satisfy his fans with his next film
- Taxiwaala off to a good start in the Telugu states
- Ram Charan appreciates Taxiwaala