It is a known fact that hero Rajasekhar and his family were tested positive for COVID-19 a few weeks back. Rajasekhar’s daughters are now safe as they have recovered from the virus happily.
Jeevitha Rajasekhar is also getting better with each passing day. But the star hero is still in ICU and was put on the Non-Evasive Ventilator in a hospital in Hyderabad.
The latest we hear is that the non-evasive ventilator has been weaned off now and the star hero is responding to treatment quite well.
He is being taken good care of by the doctors in the Citi Neuro Centre, Hyderabad. We at 123telugu wish that Rajasekhar gets well soon and makes a strong comeback.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chandni Chowdary reveals her biggest struggles in career
- Talk- This crazy actor’s negative role in Pushpa?
- Special look designed for Shruthi Haasan’s Vakeel Saab look
- Varun Tej’s demand shocks noted producer
- Bigg Boss 4 – No elimination this week?
- Acharya- Here’s an update on Charan joining the shoot