It is a known fact that hero Rajasekhar and his family were tested positive for COVID-19 a few weeks back. Rajasekhar’s daughters are now safe as they have recovered from the virus happily.
Jeevitha Rajasekhar is also getting better with each passing day. But the star hero is still in ICU and was put on the Non-Evasive Ventilator in a hospital in Hyderabad.
The latest we hear is that the non-evasive ventilator has been weaned off now and the star hero is responding to treatment quite well.
He is being taken good care of by the doctors in the Citi Neuro Centre, Hyderabad. We at 123telugu wish that Rajasekhar gets well soon and makes a strong comeback.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chiranjeevi’s thoughtful and timely financial assistance to Pavala Syamala
- Pre-production of Mahesh-Trivikram film in full swing
- Samantha on a crazy mission in The Famil Man 2
- Prabhas-Nag Ashwin project pushed to 2022
- Krithi Shetty clarifies about her future projects
- Telangana government extends lockdown till 30th May